Sunday, December 25, 2011

Oly Arms K30R - First time at the range


This is my Olympic Arms K30R bull barrel upper on an SNS Industries lower, with a DPMS lower parts kit intalled in it. It is a 7.62x39 chambered upper. I am Using a C Products 7.62x39 magazine. I have found that the C Products magazine I got does not fit 30 rounds well. If you put more than about 8-10 in it, the follower sticks and it will not advance the rounds for a new round to be stripped. The original lower I had this on was a standard M4 lower, and it had problems firing the Wolf Classic Military ammunition. It would dimple the primers on every other round it seemed. This DPMS lower kit seems to have a stronger hammer spring, as I didn't have a single misfire while I was there. It shot wonderful. I did notice that with this C Products magazine, that sometimes it will not hold the bolt open when the magazine is empty, but that's a minor detail.

K Cups Espresso Best Quality Low Cost Stealth Electric Atv




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links